[CIG-SEISMO] running on cluster

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Wed Aug 24 04:20:36 PDT 2016

Dear Andri,

It seems that your input file (called "Par_file" in SPECFEM) contains
NPROC = 1, i.e. it expects to run on a single processor, but in your
batch script you put bsub -n 4 to request four processors. Thus if you
change NPROC to 4 in your Par_file you should be fine.

The other option is that you configured and compiled the code without
support for MPI; if so, just type "configure --with-mpi" instead of just
"configure", then "make clean ; make all" and the problem should be fixed.