[CIG-SEISMO] MPI setting (?) in SPECFEM3D

Kenichi Tsuda kenichi.tsuda at shimz.co.jp
Sun Feb 28 20:13:10 PST 2016

Dear Surendra

Thanks for the comments.

I think I have used the latest version of the script for Cubit (I use Trelis 15.1.5).

But I’ll send it to you later.

Regards

Kenichi

Kenichi Tsuda, Ph.D.

Earthquake Science & Engineering Group

Center for Safety and Reliability Engineering

Institute of Technology Shimizu Corporation

Phone: +81-3-3820-5652