[CIG-SEISMO] Can't run model (pfile) in cartesian coordinate system....

Manos Klouvidakis manosdor2013 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 01:32:24 PDT 2016

Dear Cig-Seismo,

I am trying to finish a homework-project for a course on my M.Sc in Applied
Geophysics and for this i need "pfile" command to finish it.

I am sorry to bother you (and i dont't know if my subject is already been
answered in another topic) but I have tried to run my model (pfile) in
cartesian coordinate system but i couldn't, because it returned me the
message "not recognizador Process:etc etc ...... etc *style cartesian*", so
as far as I understand I can't run my model in cartesian coordinate system,
but only in geographical coordinate system...?

And my question is that if there are any new available and download-able
updates (src file?) or versions of SW4 (reinstall it?) so that i can run
any model in *cartesian* coordinates using pfile command.

I have tried to figure out something from these sites (https://github.com/
geodynamics/sw4 and http://lists.geodynamics.org/pipermail/cig-seismo/),
but in the end Ι got more confused.

Thanks in advance,