[CIG-SEISMO] Can't run model (pfile) in cartesian coordinate system....

Manos Klouvidakis manosdor2013 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 04:02:29 PDT 2016

Thank you very much for your immediate response...
http://lists.geodynamics.org/pipermail/cig-seismo/2016-October/001112.html

As far as I can see you had also answered my first e-mail
http://lists.geodynamics.org/pipermail/cig-seismo/2016-September/001106.html

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I was anticipating an answer in my
private e-mail and only now i figure out that you answer via the forum

Sorry once again, I will let you know if my problem is solved...