[CIG-SEISMO] Ask for Help

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Sun Apr 2 11:18:37 PDT 2017

Hi Zhang,

Yes, that package is not merged yet, let me cc Yi Wang, who has it as a
tar file, he will send it to you.

In the next few months we will merge it into the official CIG version
but it first needs to be cleaned because it is based on an older version
of SPECFEM3D.

Thank you,

On 03/27/2017 08:12 AM, 张昌榕 wrote:
> Dear All:
>
>        I'm a Ph.D. student of China University of Geosciences (BeiJing),
> majoring in geophysics. I have read a paper "Monteiller V, Chevrot S,
> Komatitsch D, et al. Three-dimensional full waveform inversion of
> short-period teleseismic wavefields based upon the SEM–DSM hybrid
> method[J]. Geophysical Journal International, 2015, 202(2):811-827.".
> The paper said "Our full waveform inversion software package
> SPECFEM3D,including the inversion routines and the coupling with DSM
> presented above, is available open source at geodynamics.org.".
>        I have downloaded the software package SPECFEM3D from
> geodynamics.org. However, I can't find the DSM part which is said to be
> used for  teleseismic wavefields modelling in the software.
>        I write this e-mail to ask whether and where I can get the DSM
> part of the software package.
>        I am looking forward to your reply! Thank you!
>>

>                                                           sincerely
>

>                                                     Zhang Chang Rong
>

>                                                          2017.3.27

Dimitri Komatitsch, CNRS Research Director (DR CNRS)
Laboratory of Mechanics and Acoustics, Marseille, France
http://komatitsch.free.fr