[CIG-SEISMO] single force solution

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Wed Apr 12 07:45:09 PDT 2017

Hi Sevan, Hi all,

This is very good news, it will be very interesting.

I think Jessica Irving was also working on this with a student at
Princeton but I am not sure how far they went (and I do not know if it
was with SPECFEM; for sure they have not committed changes to SPECFEM).

Are you based in Paris or in Berkeley? If you are in Paris we could meet
at ENS on May 10 if you want to discuss that (it would be easier with a
pen and paper + white board :-) , I will be in Paris for a meeting and
would have time to stop by.

Thanks,
Best wishes,

Dimitri.