[CIG-SEISMO] single force solution

Sevan Adourian sevan.adourian at berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 12 23:55:32 PDT 2017

Hi Dimitri,

Yes I'm currently in Paris and I'd be happy to meet with you at ENS! I think I solved my problem though, and as thought in a first place, it's not really related to specfem.. Sorry to have brought the subject here..

Thanks a lot for the help,
Sévan

На 12 апр. 2017 г., 16:45, в 16:45, Dimitri Komatitsch <komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr> написал:п>