[CIG-SEISMO] 回复: Fwd: RE: suspicious bug of the gravity calculations

赵明 mzhao at cea-igp.ac.cn
Sat Jun 3 23:04:08 PDT 2017

Hi Dimitri,Roland,
Thank you very much for your reply and suggestion. the observation can't be at the surface of the model,I tried once again for two depths of the observations plane:z=-10m and z=-122 m. The -122m seems to be quite normal(toto_minus_122.ps), while z=-10m have abnormal values at the down left corner.
Cheers
Ming--------- 原始邮件信息 ---------