[CIG-SEISMO] specfem2d: snapshots of domain subset

Phil Cummins phil.cummins at anu.edu.au
Wed Oct 11 07:47:00 PDT 2017

Hi Dimitri,

Well try it and let yo know. Thanks!

- Phil

________________________________
From: Dimitri Komatitsch <komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 10:12:15 PM
To: cig-seismo at geodynamics.org; Phil Cummins
Subject: Re: [CIG-SEISMO] specfem2d: snapshots of domain subset

Hi Phil,

It is not implemented, but in src/specfem2D/prepare_color_image.F90 if
you replace

   ! horizontal min and max coordinates of the image
   xmin_color_image_loc = minval(coord(1,:))
   xmax_color_image_loc = maxval(coord(1,:))

   ! vertical min and max coordinates of the image, slightly increase it
to go beyond maximum topography
   zmin_color_image_loc = minval(coord(2,:))
   zmax_color_image_loc = maxval(coord(2,:))

with the min and max that you want it will probably work (please let us
know).

Thanks,
Dimitri.

--
Dimitri Komatitsch, CNRS Research Director (DR CNRS)
Laboratory of Mechanics and Acoustics, Marseille, France