[CIG-SEISMO] specfem2d: snapshots of domain subset

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Wed Oct 11 08:21:13 PDT 2017

Hi Phil,

Perfect!

If you use MPI i.e. if you use more than one processor core, the right
change should probably be:

    ! horizontal min and max coordinates of the image
    xmin_color_image_loc = max(minval(coord(1,:)),
yyyyyy_put_here_the_min_X_that_you_want_yyyyyyyyyy)
    xmax_color_image_loc = min(maxval(coord(1,:),
yyyyyy_put_here_the_max_X_that_you_want_yyyyyyyyyy)

    ! vertical min and max coordinates of the image, slightly increase it
to go beyond maximum topography
    zmin_color_image_loc = max(minval(coord(2,:),
yyyyyy_put_here_the_min_Z_that_you_want_yyyyyyyyyy)
    zmax_color_image_loc = min(maxval(coord(2,:),
yyyyyy_put_here_the_max_Z_that_you_want_yyyyyyyyyy)

If you use a single slice (no MPI), this should do it:

    ! horizontal min and max coordinates of the image
    xmin_color_image_loc = yyyyy_put_here_the_min_X_that_you_want_yyyyyyyyyy
    xmax_color_image_loc =