[CIG-SEISMO] Compilation Problem with the SPECFEM3D, asking for your help

Yang Zhao yang.zhao at mq.edu.au
Wed Aug 22 05:43:11 PDT 2018

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am currently a visiting scholar at the Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Macquarie University, collaborating with the seismology group.

I am working on the ambient noise adjoint tomography based on SPECFEM3D_Cartesian.
Recently i've downloaded the SPECFEM3D program from your website.

But some problems came to me when I was trying to compile this program.
After the configuration, when i input the command "make",  it shows this error: "ld: cannot find -lpciaccess" and the compilation failed.
A screenshot of this error is attached for your reference.

Could you please help me to figure out how to solve this problem and how to make it successfully?
I am looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Yang Zhao
Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences,
Macquarie University, RM 121, 12 Wally's walk, North Ryde, NSW, 2109 Australia
email: yang.zhao at mq.edu.au