[CIG-SEISMO] Starin Green's tensor!

satish maurya maurya2278satish at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 12:01:13 PST 2018

Dear SPECFEM developer,

1)

I started to use SPECFEM_GLOBE to compute synthetic seismogram for
FORCESOLUTION.
Can you guys tell me if most recent version allows to save Strain?
 If not, can you point me the routine where this variable are?

# option to save strain seismograms
# this option is useful for strain Green's tensor
# this feature is currently under development
*SAVE_SEISMOGRAMS_STRAIN *        = .false.

2)

Also, I try to import 3D-Synthetic model like (Plume structure).
Do we have grid read model routine to import this model on SPECFEM_GLOBE?
Any other suggestion is most welcome to import 3D-Synthetic model.

Regards

Satish Maurya
Post-Doc
University of California, Berkeley
Seismological Laboratory, Dept. of Earth & Planetary Science
201 The Tower Room, McCone Hall
Berkeley, CA  94720