[CIG-SEISMO] Full waveform inversion assistance

Emmanuel Anthony tonyndokalemma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 03:11:30 PDT 2018

I write to seek for you assistance concerning my thesis. I am working on
"Full Waveform Inversion of Earthquakes in Decan Province India".

I have downloaded and install the SPECFEM3D Cartesian. I discovered that
Full waveform inversion has been implemented.

Please can you help me to understand how I can implement full waveform
inversion with SPECFEM3D Cartesian?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Emmanuel Anthony,
*CSIR-TWAS Ph.D Research Scholar,*
*Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSIR),*
*National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI),*
*Hyderabad,*
*India.*
*+918639278953*