[CIG-SEISMO] Help on Full Waveform Inversion Examples files

Emmanuel Anthony tonyndokalemma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:42:55 PDT 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,
I write to seek for you assistance concerning my thesis. I am working on
"Full Waveform Inversion of Earthquake in Decan Province India"

I have gone through SPECFEM3D Cartesian and discovered I can used the
software for waveform inversion. Please can I get the example file/folder
for the inverse problem because it is not available in the example
directory of the software.

Thanks.
Best Regards,

Emmanuel Anthony,
*CSIR-TWAS Ph.D Research Scholar,*
*Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSIR),*
*National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI),*
*Hyderabad,*
*India.*
*+918639278953*