[CIG-SEISMO] Questions Specfem3d

Sebastian Alexis CastaƱeda Perez sa.castaneda11 at uniandes.edu.co
Tue Nov 6 05:35:26 PST 2018

Hello all, I'm using the specfem3d code for a research project. I had a problem with the STATIONS file, because when I'm trying to run the solver it prints "needs at least one receiver". Do you know where can I check the coordinates of the volume I defined as the region of study, because when I create the volume with trelis I didn't define any coordinates and in the Par_file  the only parameter defining it is the UTM projection zone, which in my case is 18. The nodes_coords_file has what I suppose is the northing and easting but I dont know the reference point.

Best regards,

Sebastian.