[CIG-SEISMO] Vs30 additon to sw4 input

Metin Kahraman metin.kahraman at boun.edu.tr
Wed Nov 7 04:26:50 PST 2018

Hi all,

I am Metin Kahraman, postdoc researcher at Dept. of Earthquake
Engineering, Bogazici University Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake
Research Institute.

I compiled sw4 to my computer and give run to test runs in examples,
so I am very new and at the beginning. I read the manual.

The problem I am having right now is I am a bit mixed about how to
Vs30 data into my input file ? because I have interpolated Vs30 for
the region and not sure how to add this data top of the velocity
structure that we are defining with blok command in sw4?

Do you have any idea about how add the Vs30 into input?

best wishes,

Metin