[CIG-SEISMO] problem to read external velocity model

Alexis Bottero alexis.bottero at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 08:00:03 PST 2018

Hello all,
I did wrote this part of the code but I have not modified it for years.
Maybe someone else changed this... this is weird because everything worked
well! I will have a look. Can you please send me back the two files you
were mentionning in your previous mail. For some reasons I have never got
them.

Thank you very much

Alexis Bottero