[CIG-SEISMO] 1D velocity models in axisem ...

bhaskar illa illabhaskar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 21:16:18 PST 2018

Good morning,

Myself bhaskar illa,research scholar,seismology group.Axisem is more user
friendly and quickly generating green function database and one more thing
is that we can run personal pc,so really  thanks a lot to axisem
team(sample plots attached here).

I have two queries:
1.There is no any problem with using 1D velocity models in Axisem(because
here we are generating 3D wave field data) ?

2.Axisem suitable for refracted phases like Pn and Sn (Moho refracted
phases)

Please reply to above those questions and its very helpful for my PhD  work

Thank you to all,

Bhaskar illa,
Research Scholar,
Seismology group,