[CIG-SEISMO] SW4 surface time history output

Erich Herzig herzigerich at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:19:55 PST 2018

Hi,

My name is Erich Herzig and I am a graduate student at the University of
Washington. I am working with SW4 and I would like an output file with time
histories for the entire free surface. Basically, a combination of the rec
and image commands. I am just checking to see if anyone has already done
this, or if I am missing a way to do it with the current version of the
code, before I try to make any modifications to the code myself.

Thank you,
Erich Herzig