[CIG-SHORT] CIG short-term crustal dynamics priorities for 2005-2006

cig-short at geodynamics.org cig-short
Wed Jun 15 20:01:30 PDT 2005

The Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics Short-Term Crustal
Dynamics working group (CIG-short) needs to set its priorities for the
next year BEFORE our workshop in Los Alamos July 11-14. The CIG
executive committee must submit a new strategic plan the first week
of July. Because we don't have the luxury of waiting until our
workshop in mid-July to develop a list of priorities, we will be
using the work area of the working group on the CIG website
(http://www.geodynamics.org:8080/cig/workinggroups/eq/workarea/planning/)
and the CIG-SHORT mailing list
(http://www.geodynamics.org:8080/cig/lists/cig-short) to define our
priorities.

I have a few things in the planning/priorities document, but much more
info is needed and what is there needs revision, clarification, etc.
Please send comments, suggestions, etc to this mailing list!

Regards,
Brad Aagaard
CIG Science Steering Committee rep for short-term crustal dynamics