[CIG-SHORT] comment on resolution of benchmark problems

Charles Williams willic3 at rpi.edu
Tue Jul 18 13:29:23 PDT 2006

I'm guessing Carl's meshes are identical to mine.  I'm attaching my
lagrit script for the strike-slip benchmark for reference.  I put in
a few surfaces corresponding to the fault edges, etc., but due to the
very regular nature of these problems, I don't think they made any
difference in the mesh.

Charles

Charles A. Williams
Dept. of Earth & Environmental Sciences