[CIG-SHORT] GeoFEST runs for strike-slip model

Jiangning Lü Jiangning at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 4 12:41:48 PDT 2006

I've done with the 250m resolution GeoFEST input file for strike-slip model,
when I executed command: gfmeshparse, tried to get the *.jpl file for parallel
calculation, error occured:

GeoFEST Mesh File Name:
bm4_uni0250_2.gf
Activity Data...
Segmentation fault

Comparing to 500m resolution file, the code gfmeshparse collaps sooner fo 250m
resolution. I'm wondering is it because of the limited memory on my pc to deal
with the huge size of input files?

Jiangning