[CIG-SHORT] (no subject)

Greg Lyzenga lyzenga at HMC.Edu
Mon Sep 4 16:47:36 PDT 2006

> Message: 4
> Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 23:00:34 -0400
> From: Jiangning L? <Jiangning at MIT.EDU>
> Subject: [CIG-SHORT] GeoFEST runs for strike-slip model
> To: cig-short at geodynamics.org
>
> Hello,
>
> I'v made GeoFEST input files for strike-slip model, and I'm trying
> to run them
> on parallel cluster. The 1km resolution file goes well, and I've
> put the input
> file and output results on CIG website.
> There is an error when running 500m resoluton case.
> when I executed the command: gfmeshparse  to make the *.jpl file
> from geofest
> input file, an error occured:

Hi Jiangning:
    I have forwarded your question to the appropriate gfmeshparse
experts at JPL, and hope to have some kind of response soon.

                        - Greg

Gregory A. Lyzenga  <lyzenga at hmc.edu>           ***     (909) 621-8378
Dept. of Physics, Harvey Mudd College           *** fax (909) 621-8887
Claremont, CA 91711-5990
<http://www.physics.hmc.edu/faculty/Lyzenga/>