[CIG-SHORT] Re: GeoFEST runs for strike-slip model (Jiangning L?)

Jiangning Lü Jiangning at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 4 20:06:12 PDT 2006

Hello,
The input files in 1km, 500m,250m resolutions can be found here:
http://www.geodynamics.org:8080/cig/workinggroups/eq/workarea/benchmarks/benchmark-strikeslip/geofest-input

Thanks a lot!
Jiangning

Quoting Greg Lyzenga <lyzenga at hmc.edu>:

> I have this response from Charles Norton:
>
>> 	From: 	  Charles.D.Norton at jpl.nasa.gov
>> 	Subject: 	Re: forwarded from the cig listserv
>> 	Date: 	September 4, 2006 5:22:25 PM PDT
>> 	To: 	  lyzenga at HMC.Edu, Jiangning at MIT.EDU
>> 	Cc: 	  jwp at cobra.jpl.nasa.gov
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> If I can get a link to the GeoFEST input file I'll check it out and
>> run GFMeshParse myself. As long
>> as the mesh description in the GeoFEST input file is okay we
>> generally have not had any problems
>> with the gfmeshparse conversion to the Pyramid input file. A
>> segfault here generally indicates that
>> there may be a problem in the GeoFEST input file. I can convert the
>> file to tecplot format to check it
>> out...
>>
>> Thanks, Charles
>>

> -------------------------------------
> Gregory A. Lyzenga  <lyzenga at hmc.edu>           ***     (909) 621-8378
> Dept. of Physics, Harvey Mudd College           *** fax (909) 621-8887
> Claremont, CA 91711-5990
> <http://www.physics.hmc.edu/faculty/Lyzenga/index.html>

---
Jiangning Lü
54-521     x3-6389
Geophysics Program
Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciencs
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
johnnylu at mit.edu