[CIG-SHORT] Re: GeoFEST runs for strike-slip model (Jiangning L?)

Jiangning Lu johnnylu at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 5 14:11:07 PDT 2006

Thanks!
More info about this problem:
There are several other GeoFEST input files made by others on the website:
bmrsnog_tet4_0500m.gft
bmrsnog_tet4_1000m.gft
I tried the command gfmeshparse to produce the *jpl files, the 1km resolution
file goes well, but the 500m file failed in the same way--"segmentation
fault"!

For the 1km case, I got the *.jpl file and ran them in GeoFEST parallel
version,
error occured:
"p21_31746:  p4_error: interrupt SIGSEGV: 11
p23_8808:  p4_error: interrupt SIGSEGV: 11
p26_13993:  p4_error: net_recv read:  probable EOF on socket: 1
p27_14022:  p4_error: net_recv read:  probable EOF on socket: 1
Broken pipe
p20_31717:  p4_error: net_recv read:  probable EOF on socket: 1
Broken pipe
"