[CIG-SHORT] Re: GeoFEST runs for strike-slip model (Jiangning L?)

Eric Andreas Hetland eah at gps.caltech.edu
Tue Sep 5 15:48:14 PDT 2006

The script that I wrote to derive pylith and geofest 4.5 input files from
Carl Gable's variable resolution mesh for the Reverse Slip model, can also
be used to derive input files for the uniform (or variable resolution)
meshes for the strike-slip models with minor changes. As of now, I am pretty
confident that all of the bugs have been ironed out, so if anyone needs me
to generate input files for the strike-slip models, please let me know.

- Eric.