[CIG-SHORT] spatialdata problem

Jiangning Lu jlu at chandler.mit.edu
Wed Nov 28 22:06:26 PST 2007

Hi all,

I pull the spatialdata from the SVN repository, and I couldn't even get the
configure file by running 'autoconf configure.ac' or 'autoreconf configure.ac'.

Here is the error info:
elsasser% autoconf configure.ac > autoconf.log
  configure.ac:17: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:53: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
configure.ac:56: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_LDFLAGS
configure.ac:58: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
configure.ac:61: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_PYTHON

And attached is the log file.

Thanks!!

Jiangning

---