[CIG-SHORT] pylith - multiple faults

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue Sep 18 16:12:59 PDT 2007

Chris-

I cannot duplicate this behavior in a test problem. In my test problem with
two faults, each slips at the correct time with the desired amount of slip.
So it looks like the error is in your parameters. Nothing jumps out at being
wrong in your parameters.

Try working with one fault at a time. Once you have the slip at the desired
time on each fault individually, then try combining them. You might want to
work with a small toy problem to find the error in your parameters.

Brad