[CIG-SHORT] pylith error

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Wed Sep 26 19:46:57 PDT 2007

Chris-

The --enable-cubit configure flag sets a define variable ENABLE_CUBIT.
This means that the source files with this variable do not change
following a reconfigure with a different value for --enable-cubit. As a
result make doesn't know to rebuild the files where ENABLE_CUBIT is
different. The bottom line is that you have to go into module/meshio and
do a "make clean; make; make install" to clear out the old object files
that were built with ENABLE_CUBIT undefined and rebuild with the correct
value ENABLE_CUBIT.

If this doesn't fix things, do a "make clean; make; make install" at the
top level.

Brad