[CIG-SHORT] Problem configuring pylith

Charles Williams willic3 at rpi.edu
Fri Jun 6 06:49:19 PDT 2008

Hi Oliver,

I'm not sure why configure isn't finding your installation of
spatialdata.  Did you do a 'make install' when you installed
spatialdata, and is the installation directory in your PYTHONPATH?
For the second log, it seems to me that you have a stray '-I' in your
CPPFLAGS with no associated directory.  I'm not sure, but that might
be messing things up.  Try removing the last '-I' in your CPPFLAGS and
then configure again.

Good luck,
Charles

On Jun 6, 2008, at 9:27 AM, Oliver Boyd wrote:

> config.log.1 results from instructions in the pylith manual and
> config.log.2 results from the platform specific instructions. As for
> the former, why is it trying to download spatialdata after I’ve just
> installed it?
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Oliver
> <config.log.1><config.log.2>