[CIG-SHORT] Problem configuring pylith

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Jun 6 07:42:58 PDT 2008

Oliver-

If the first case, I am guessing that you didn't build spatialdata with
the --enable-pythia flag. PyLith PyLith checks for both the spatialdata
Python stuff as well as the C++ stuff.

I think Charles is correct about the superfluous -I flag. This is probably
showing up because you used an environment variable in setting CPPFLAGS that
was not set or was misspelled.

Brad