[CIG-SHORT] PyLith 1.1.2: Suppressing output

Tabrez Ali stali at purdue.edu
Fri May 16 10:31:16 PDT 2008

Brad/Charles

Thanks for all the info. A toy problem of my own now works perfectly.
Actually I didnt knew that Paraview can easily group blocks so the
separate files is not really an issue.

I also want to clarify if material properties for cohesive cells (fault)
are only for improving system conditioning or can it be used in the
context of a normal element, meaning if I want a somewhat freely
slipping fault (subject to far-field BCs) then can I specify the
cohesive cells a low viscosity (as opposed to modeling the fault as a
'thin' weak zone with normal 3D elements).

Tabrez