[CIG-SHORT] help

lf1981 at mail.ustc.edu.cn lf1981 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Thu Sep 25 22:16:09 PDT 2008

Dear sir
        Thank you very much for your instrcution showing how to install the
Spatialdata correctly.I have installed it successfully.
        However,another trouble puzzled me when I was configuring the pylith for
my system.
  it is contained in the attached, would you like help me to solve it ? thank you
very much .

                                FengLi