[CIG-SHORT] help

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Sep 26 08:54:00 PDT 2008

FengLi-

PyLith can't find where you installed spatialdata. It looks like you did not
set CPPFLAGS when running configure. As illustrated in the instructions, set
CIG_INCDIR to the appropriate location and use it to set CPPFLAGS when
running configure similar to

./configure  --enable-testing --prefix=${CIG_DIR}  CPPFLAGS="-I${CIG_INCDIR}"
LDFLAGS="-L${CIG_LIBDIR}"  LIBS=""  CC=gcc CXX=g++ FC=gfortran F77=gfortran
CFLAGS="-g -O" CXXFLAGS="-g -O"