[CIG-SHORT] Pylith dies after thousands of time steps (convergence issue)

Tabrez Ali stali at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 30 14:00:07 PDT 2009

Matt

Yeah it doesnt die during the CG solve. Also these results were using
auto time stepping so I am not sure what exact time step is being
used. But since my last result (for the run in question) was written
around 4500 years and there are ~11000 solves in (out.txt) then I
would guess a time step of about 2.5 years.

I am however experimenting with user specified \delta time to see the
behavior.

Tabrez