[CIG-SHORT] Problem running Pylith binary on 64-bit Mac OS X

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Sun Dec 6 13:28:23 PST 2009

Isabelle-

Yes this was a execution/setup issue, PETSc tries to open an xterm when
start_in_debugger = true and this can cause problems if X windows is not
running (often true on OS X).

I just checked and this error was introduced in Aug when Charles changed
the value of this flag in the twohex8/twocells example. None of the
other examples have this flag set by default. I just fixed this change
for the development version so it shouldn't be in the next release.

Brad