[CIG-SHORT] on the binary version of pylith 1.3.1

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Feb 13 15:37:33 PST 2009

On Friday 13 February 2009 3:23:23 pm Ikuo Cho wrote:
> When I tried to download  the linux binary version of the pylith 1.3.1, I
> found  that it is linked to a previous version (1.1.0) .

Ikuo-

Thanks for reporting this error. I am surprised no one reported it previously.
I fixed the link.

We do not currently have a 64-bit binary, because we have not setup a 64-bit
automated build. If CIG has the available hardware, we can do this for the
next release.

There are detailed instructions in the source distribution (doc/install) for
building PyLith on a 64-bit machine running Fedora linux and a 64-bit cluster
running Rocks 4.3.