[CIG-SHORT] on the binary version of pylith 1.3.1

Ikuo Cho ikuo-chou at aist.go.jp
Fri Feb 13 15:23:23 PST 2009

Dear  pylith developers,

When I tried to download  the linux binary version of the pylith 1.3.1, I
found  that it is linked to a previous version (1.1.0) .

Hopefully, we are happy if a linux binary version for 64bit computer is
also downloadable because an installation process from the source code
can be a heavy task for a ordinary user.

Ikuo Cho
ikuo-chou at aist.go.jp
Geological Survey of Japan,
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
Tsukuba Central 7, Tsukuba 305-8567 Japan
Tel +81-29-861-3891, Fax +81-29-861-3682