[CIG-SHORT] using a batch system

lf1981 at mail.ustc.edu.cn lf1981 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Fri Apr 16 07:05:59 PDT 2010

Dear sir:
        I have installed Binary Executable pylith-1.4.2-linux-i686 on my Bach systerm ,and hope it running with a Batch systerm .The type of the installed batch systerm is pbs,as the instruction of the manual I created a configuration file ~/.pyre/pylithapp/pylithapp.cfg. The content of the ~/.pyre/pylithapp/pylithapp.cfg is :
[pylithapp]
scheduler = pbs
[pylithapp]
launcher=mpich
[pylithapp]
scheduler=pbs
[pylithapp.pbs]
bsub-options=[-a mpich_gm]
[pylithapp.launcher]
command=mpirun.pbs
[pylithapp.job]
queue=normal

   But when I runing the pylith some error troubled me,it displayed that pbs.qsub is unrecognized property. I have attached the
~/.pyre/pylithapp/pylithapp.cfg and erro.log file. would  you like to give me some advice? Thank you very much.

                                                                                          Sincerely  Fengli
                                                                                                     USTC