[CIG-SHORT] using a batch system

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Apr 19 09:42:58 PDT 2010

Fengli-

Your environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not being setup correctly
on the compute nodes of your cluster. Run "env" (which prints out all of
the environment variables) on a login node and a compute node to make
sure they match. You may also want to switch the order of the
directories when setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH so that the order is

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=[pylith stuff]:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}

to make sure the PyLith libraries are found before any system libraries.

Brad