[CIG-SHORT] status of PyLith 1.5.1 bugfix release

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Wed Jul 21 08:52:50 PDT 2010

Hi all,

PyLith version 1.5.1, which fixes a couple of bugs in v1.5.0 and earlier
releases, is ready. However, the CIG website is undergoing some
reorganization and URLs are changing. The Linux x86_64 and cygwin
buildbot are also down, so we don't have binaries for those platforms
yet. As a result, the official release of PyLith 1.5.1 is being delayed
a few days. We hope to send out the official release announcement later
this week or early next week. Thank you for your patience.

Note: PyLith 1.5.1 binaries for Darwin 10.4/10.5 and 10.6 and Linux i686
have been uploaded to the CIG website and should be available from the
PyLith page. The website may be unavailable for a short period of time
during the transition from the old design to the new design.