[CIG-SHORT] Pylith Mesh 3D

Huidong Yang huidong.yang at oeaw.ac.at
Mon Nov 15 08:14:39 PST 2010

Hello Pylith Team,

I am looking for a Pylith Mesh file in 3D, for instance a cube with boundary
specifications.  Could be possible to tell me that wher I can download such a
mesh file.  I tried to read from the tutorial. There only have a 2D example.
The boundary specification is not so clear to me.

Thanks in advance

Dr. Huidong Yang
Research Scientist Direct Field Problems
Johann Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics (RICAM)
Altenbergerstraße 69, A-4040 Linz, Austria

E-Mail:        huidong.yang at oeaw.ac.at
Office Telephone:        +43 732 2468 5257
Fax:        +43 2468 5412