[CIG-SHORT] problems about the Kelvin model

lf1981 at mail.ustc.edu.cn lf1981 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Thu Apr 28 06:23:56 PDT 2011

Dear sir :
   As the instructions of the Pylith manual,the Kelvin model may be obtained from Generalized Maxwell Models by setting the shear moduli of various springs to zero.  As you known, the KeLvin model is one spring in parallel with a dashpot.In order to obtain the Kelvin model,I set various parameters in the attached mat.spatialdb,and the 'dt' is 0.1 year, however ,it display the properties of elastic materials in the end. can you give me some instructions ?  Thank you.

                                                                                                        FengLi