[CIG-SHORT] error with druckerprager3d materials/launching a parallel PyLith job

Charles Williams C.Williams at gns.cri.nz
Sun Dec 4 22:46:22 PST 2011

Hi Luigi,

Can you send the .cfg files you used to run your DruckerPrager3D job?  If it's not too large, maybe you can send a tarball with all of the files.

I haven't had a chance to look at your parallel job problem yet, but I'll have a look at it.  What version of PyLith are you using?

Charles A. Williams
Scientist
GNS Science
1 Fairway Drive, Avalon