[CIG-SHORT] What changed between 1.5.2 and 1.6.0

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Jul 11 16:05:27 PDT 2011

Niz-

I found a small bug in the dynamic fault implementation that was
responsible for the problem you encountered. In updating the fault
implementation to account for overshoot we forgot to account for
roundoff errors that result in very small slip rates. I have fixed this
bug in the v1.6-stable branch and it will be included in our v1.6.1
bugfix release (which we hope to make available later this week).

Thanks again for reporting this error.

Brad