[CIG-SHORT] What changed between 1.5.2 and 1.6.0

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Jul 8 08:08:06 PDT 2011

Niz-

There were some small changes to the friction implementation. The
changes fixed some issues related to preventing overshoot of slip in
computing the fault constitutive behavior. I did not specifically rerun
the TPV210-2D benchmark. Thanks for reporting this and we will look into
this as soon as we can.