[CIG-SHORT] PyLith 1.6.0 - bug in generating fault info for HDF5 output

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Jun 24 12:36:14 PDT 2011

Hi all,

We have found a bug in HDF5 output of fault information. It appears to
be isolated to the info file and may be isolated to just cases with
multiple earthquake ruptures. We will fix this ASAP and include the fix
in the v1.6.1 release (target date is Jul 8). This bugfix release will
also include some small improvements in the subduction zone example
(updated geometry.jou file that uses the APREPRO Id function) and a
general cleanup of the nonplanar geometry meshing examples (so that they
run without errors) and the Green's functions (greenfns/hex8) example.

We appreciate your help in reporting any other errors you may find, so
that we can fix those too.