[CIG-SHORT] pylith info

luigi vadacca luigi.vadacca at ingv.it
Fri Mar 25 10:16:47 PDT 2011

Dear all,
I calculated the gravity of a block of dimensions 130 km x 130 km x 20 km (with
elastic rheology). Now I want to use the values obtained as an initial condition
for a second model. The latter will consider static friction with quasi-static
dirichlet boundary conditions. Is this possible?
Otherwise, can I perform the calculation in one step? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Luigi

p.s: I have already tried to calculate a model with static Friction and
quasi-static dirichlet boundary conditions , but the strain remained
concentrated only near the boundary of the block.

p.s.2: fault info:
min depth: 0 km
max depth: 10 km
strike (deg): 140