[CIG-SHORT] An error when running Pylith .

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Thu Oct 27 08:52:24 PDT 2011

Faqi,

It looks like you are trying to share vertices/nodes across multiple
fault surfaces. Nodes/vertices cannot be shared by multiple fault
surfaces. We have an explicit check for this when using nodesets/psets
to specify faults, but not when using a fault mesh from LaGriT. Using a
fault mesh to specify faults is an old experimental feature that is
fragile and untested.

All fault surfaces that are simply connected should be merged into a
single fault surface.