[CIG-SHORT] mpirun with the 2d examples

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Sep 16 10:53:47 PDT 2011

Hongfeng-

What is the complete error message?

There is a bug in HDF5 output for the ground surface
(DataWriterHDF5SubMesh) when running in parallel in version 1.6.1. This
has been fixed and will appear in the next bugfix release. We want to
finish a couple of under-the-hood improvements before releasing 1.6.2
with the fixes. We can provide pre-release binaries from the buildbots
if you really need the updates or you can build using the v1.6-stable
branch (which has the fixes).

Brad